Have a over ripe Paw Paw (Papaya) sitting around, don’t throw it out. Use it to make this tropical & healthy mousse.
You will need:
- 1 Large ripe paw-paw (Organic off course)
- 15 Cashew Nuts (Soaked overnight)
- 4 Medjool dates (pitted)
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon (or to taste)
- Pinch of good quality sea salt
How to make it:
- Peel and slice the paw paw (Papaya), remove the seeds
- Put all the ingredients into a food processor and blend together until it reaches of mousse like consistency
- Chill in the fridge
- Serve in individual portions and enjoy.
What’s good about it?
This fruit-tastic raw treat is packed with fiber, which aids in digestion. It also has healthy fats, thanks to the cashew.